Validity date: May 2018
The types of personal data we collect include:
- Your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone and home address,
- Credit card details (card type, credit card number, card name, expiration date and security code),
- Visitor details such as arrival and departure dates, any special requests, comments on service preferences (including room, service or other preferences used)
- Information you provide about your ads preferences, when you participate in surveys, competitions, and promotions.
You can always choose what kind of personal information you wish to give us (if you wish). However, if you choose not to provide us with certain information, this may affect some of your transactions.
Data we collect automatically.
When you use our website, we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. These include items like language settings, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, activity details, usage time, redirect URL, status report, user information (version information browser, browser, browsing result (simple visitor or visitor who booked), browsing history, what kind of data you saw. We may also collect data through cookies.
Aims of Processing
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and provide your online booking.
- Customer Service: We use personal data to provide customer service.
- Customer Comments: We may use your contact information to send you an email invitation to submit comments after your stay. So you can help other travelers to choose the accommodation that suits them most. If you post a comment, your comment may be posted on our website.
- Marketing actions: We may also use your information for marketing actions as permitted by law. In cases where we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, such as promotional newsletters and promotional communications for new products and services or other offers that we believe may be of interest to you, we also include a delete link that you can use if you do not wish to receive such messages from us in the future.
- Other Communications: There may be times when we can contact you via e-mail, phone or text message, depending on the contact information you have shared with us. This can be done for a variety of reasons:
- We may need to respond and manage requests you have submitted.
- If you have not completed your reservation online, we may send you a reminder e-mail to continue your reservation. We believe this extra service is useful as it allows you to continue your reservation without the need to redecorate the accommodation or fill in all your booking details from scratch.
- When using our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to write feedback about your experience from our website. We believe that this additional service is useful for you as well as for us, since on the basis of your feedback we will be able to improve our website.
- Analytical data, improvements and research: we use personal data for research and analytical purposes. We may instruct a third party to do so on our behalf. We may communicate or disclose the results of the investigation, including to third parties, in aggregate and anonymous form. We also use your personal data for analysis purposes to improve our services and user experience as well as to improve the functionality and quality of online travel services we offer.
- Security, Trace and Fraud Prevention: We use the information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We can also use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law, and external consultants.
- Legal procedures and compliance: In some cases, we need to use the information provided, which may include personal data, for managing and resolving legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory inquiries and compliance, or for the implementation of the agreement (s) or to comply with legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities to the extent required by law.
- Concerning purposes A and B, we rely on the performance of a contract: the use of your data may be necessary to carry out the agreement between us. For example, if you use our services to make an online booking, we will use your data to fulfill our obligation to complete and provide the reservation, as part of the agreement between us.
- With regard to C-G goals, we rely on our legitimate interests: we use the data for our legitimate interests, such as providing you the best and most appropriate content for the website, e-mail and newsletter to improve and promote our products and services, the content of our website, as well as for purposes of managing, detecting fraud and other legal purposes. When we use personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we always give priority to your rights and interests in protecting your data against our rights and interests.
- With respect to the purpose, we also rely, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with current legislation.
- Where required by applicable law, we will ask for your consent before we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to opt out of the data processing referred to in terms C-F and you do not have direct access to an opt-out mechanism (for example, in your account settings, for example), please contact email@example.com.
Data Transfer Internationally
We apply security procedures and technical and physical limitations of access to and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel have access to personal data in their work.
Your choices and rights
We want you to know how we use your personal data. This can be done in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of your data we have
- You can notify us of any changes to your personal information or you may ask us to correct any of your information we hold,
- In some cases, you may ask us to delete or prevent or restrict the processing of your personal data that we maintain or disagree on specific ways of using your personal data
- In some cases you may also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
In cases where we use your personal data by consensus, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with applicable law. In addition, in cases where we process your personal data on a legitimate interest or in the public interest, you have the right to express your disagreement at any time regarding this use of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, correct and up-to-date. Please let us know in advance of any changes or inaccuracies in your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.We will handle your request in accordance with applicable law.
Questions or Complaints
Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data by us or if you want to exercise your rights under this policy, you can contact us via email@example.com. You can also contact your local data protection authority for any questions and complaints.
Changes to Policy